Re: yaz upstream

Vincent Danjean wrote:
> gregor herrmann wrote:
>> On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 11:57:08 +0300, Damyan Ivanov wrote:
>>> Perhaps Vincent Danjean (who did the NMUs of yaz in experimental) would
>>> want to take over?
>> That has come to my mind, too (cc'ing Vincent).
>
>   I've been interested in yaz only because I was trying to package Koha.
> I still have an IPT on Koha, but I did not make a lot of progress here
> (mostly because I do not have enough free time).
>   At the time I looked at yaz, I uploaded it to experimental because I did
> not want to break anything (it was before etch) and I do not know enough
> yaz to know if its API changed.

  As I have just announced on debian-devel, I upload an NMU of yaz 3.0.16 in
unstable.
  I've imported and prepared the new version (1.21) of libnet-z3950-zoom-perl.
It compiles fine on my system but I do not upload it because it needs the
new packages of yaz. And theses packages will be blocked a 'few' days by the
NEW queue (new libyaz3* packages, previous were libyaz2*)

  So feel free to upload libnet-z3950-zoom-perl to unstable once yaz pass if
I forget to do it myself.

  Best regards,
    Vincent

--
Vincent Danjean       GPG key ID 0x9D025E87         vdanjean@debian.org
GPG key fingerprint: FC95 08A6 854D DB48 4B9A  8A94 0BF7 7867 9D02 5E87