Re: libxml-sax-perl 0.16+dfsg-1 with SAX parser priorities

On Dec 1, 2007 12:36 PM, Niko Tyni <ntyni@iki.fi> wrote:

> There's one open issue left: there are hardly any explicit copyright
> notices in the upstream source. The README says:
>
>  The files in this distribution are copyrighted their respective authors
>  as detailed in the POD documentation of each module.
>
> but the documentation of all but one of the modules just lists the
> authors and doesn't mention the copyright at all.

Although it is a common source of NEW rejections, I don't think that
finding and documenting the exact copyright notice is that important.
Copyright in automatic in many places.

If all the source has proper licensing I don't think this should be an
issue. (Except that we were to change the license, for which we'd need
the agreement of all the copyright holders).

--
Martín Ferrari