Re: Request to add Test::WWW::Mechanize::CGI

On Tue, 6 Nov 2007, Gabor Szabo wrote:

Oh I can see the e-mail exchange about the removal a few days ago but
where can I read about that problem being discussed?

What was the problem?

There wasn't an explicit copyright and license statement anywhere in the source. I talked to Marcus Ramberg (who took over this module from the original author) and he said he would add the standard GPL/Artistic boilerplate to the next version but he didn't actually get round to releasing the next version AFAIK.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>