pkg-perl subversion repository: autumn cleanup

Looking at http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/qa/versions.html there
are ATM 35 packages that need work. Looking a little closer a lot of
them have a status that is unclear at least to me.

I'll list them here sorted by the person who injected them/worked on
them, and I'll kindly ask for some clarification. In the end I guess
some of the packages should be either finished/uploaded or removed
from the repo.

Deepak Tripathi:
  * libapache-parselog-perl:
    ITP, not in the archive, last changelog from August 2007
  * libdpkg-parse-perl:
    ITP, not in the archive, last changelog from August 2007
  * libmath-pari-perl:
    ITP, not in the archive, last changelog from September 2007
  * libwebservice-googlemaps-perl:
    ITP, not in the archive, last changelog from August 2007
  * libwhisker-perl:
    last changes in August, older version in archive
  * libwhisker2-perl:
    ITP, not in the archive, last changelog from August 2007

Jeremiah C. Foster:
  * libhtml-selector-xpath-perl:
    ITP, not in the archive, injected in September 2007, some
    modifications and remarks in the changelog

Kjetil Kjernsmo:
  * libidna-punycode-perl:
    ITP, not in the archive, injected in December 2006

Carl Fürstenberg:
  * libparse-debcontrol-perl:
    ITP, not in the archive, injected August 2007

Jaldhar H. Vyas:
  * libtest-www-mechanize-cgi-perl:
    not in the archive, injected in January 2007
  * libwww-mechanize-cgi-perl:
    not in the archive, injected in January 2007

libimager-perl:
  Maintainer: Jay Bonci
  old (NMU) version in our repo --> remove?!

libxml-sax-perl:
  Maintainer: Jay Bonci
  old (NMU) version in our repo --> remove?!

Looking forward to any input from the persons listed above or any
other interested parties!

 : :' :  debian: the universal operating system - http://www.debian.org/
   `-    NP: Lenny Kravitz: Rock And Roll Is Dead