Re: libhtml-selector-xpath-perl needs more work

On Sep 14, 2007, at 12:43 PM, Damyan Ivanov wrote:

Hi Jeremiah,

Hi Dam,

I took a look at libhtml-selector-xpath-perl and it seems it needs more
work:

Yes, i have not done much work on it, I just uploaded it to the repo and then got called away from my computer. I will work on it today.

* debian/copyright
- please use version-independent upstream URL.
http://search.cpan.org/dist/HTML-Selector-XPath/ should do it.

- Remove dh-make-perl's boilerplate about the possible legal troubles.

- Where is the copyright information?
- Where is the licensing information?

* debian/control
- please add the necessary packages to B-D-I so that all test are run.
- Move dh_clean $stamp_files before distclean
- Remove unused dh_* calls. If you need help figuring out which one
these are, ask :)

Will do!

Please fix these and set the distribution back to "unstable". You may
want to send an RFS to the list for those not sitting on IRC.

Right, I will do that when it is ready.

	Jeremiah