Re: RFS: libxml-xpathengine-perl

On Thu, 13 Sep 2007 21:58:38 +0300, Damyan Ivanov wrote:

> Hm. I see you added a Homepage field. I have doubts of how useful this
> is. For one, it requires that maintainer updates it along each new
> upstream release. That is doomed to be missed every now and then.
>
> What do others think?

You mean the "  Homepage: .*" at the end of libxml-xpathengine-perl's
debian/control?
Hm, it includes the version number, and that's why I share your
doubts about keeping it up to date ...

In general I like the homepage info but only if it's (relatively)
static.

 : :' :  debian: the universal operating system - http://www.debian.org/
   `-    NP: The Doors: Back Door Man