Can I get a diff of svn-inject?

Hello,

I am still have lots of svn-inject problems. I thought I would go through the code to see if I could fix my troubles but I have not been able to find the source of the problem. I have looked at /usr/ share/svn-build/sSDCommon.pm as well as /usr/bin/svn-inject and while I have sent in one bug report and two patches, I still cannot inject into the repository.

Please note I am using the new deb from Joey Hess found here: http:// people.debian.org/~joeyh/tmp/ with version number $SDCommon::version="0.6.21-0.1";

Please find attached a copy of svn-inject that I am using on my machine. I someone might send me a diff of their working svn-inject perhaps that will shed light on the problem.

The next step is (I suppose) for me to post the packages that I have packaged that are ready for uploading (and checking before uploading) on line and ask some one with a working svn-inject to inject them for me, then I can check them out, continue to work on them and upload. Unless there are other ideas?

	Jeremiah