packaging of libdevel-repl-perl and dependencies

Hello,

I was planing to package Devel::REPL[1] and discovered it has a pack
of dependencies big enough to request some help.

FYI I need that module to be packaged in debian for future versions of a
tool I maintain: perlconsole[2] (which has been uploaded to NEW yesterday).

I sent ITPs for each of the direct dependencies of the module, CCing
debian-perl.

They are the following:

  * libdata-dump-streamer-perl (ITP: #438484)
  * libdevel-repl-perl (ITP: #438485)
  * liblexical-persistence-perl (ITP: #438487)
  * libmoosex-getopt-perl (ITP: #438488)
  * libmoosex-object-pluggable-perl (ITP: #438489)
  * libnamespace-clean-perl (ITP: #438490)

Some of them might have also dependencies that need to be packaged for
Debian; that can lead to a heavy work-load for one maintainer (being me
;).
That's why I request the help of the team for addressing this
packaging issue.

I'm on #debian-perl for coordination if needed.
Thanks for your help.

Regards,

1: http://search.cpan.org/~mstrout/Devel-REPL-1.001000/lib/Devel/REPL.pm
2: http://www.sukria.net/perlconsole.html