Re: The status of libapache2-mod-perl2

> * Adam Conrad (adconrad@0c3.net) wrote :
>> The debian-apache group has both the necssary perl, apache, and C skills
>> required to maintain this, what we're lacking at times (hey, check the
>> apache changelogs for my name recently... *sigh*) is the time.
>>
>> I'd be happy to see it in the debian-apache SVN repo, though, with a
>> blanket policy for open non-NMU uploads from the Perl folk as well, just
>> to spread the blame as thinly as possibly.
>
> Sounds emminently sane to me - I have no real interest in mod_perl, but
> will be happy to contribute apache knowledge as required.

Because of the general lack of time of the apache maintainers, I would
recommend to either give interested people commit rights to the
debian-apache repository, or to use a different repository for mod_perl.
Lots of NMUs are not really efficient.

FTR, I am not interested in mod_perl either.

Cheers,
Stefan