Re: Questions on pkg-perl documentation

On Thu, 09 Aug 2007 12:48:21 +0200, Jeremiah Foster wrote:

> On this page: http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/subversion.html
> Under section 3. Initial Upload it says:
> svn-inject will now start doing the following:
> 2. Upload the orig.tar.gz to branches/upstream/.
> Shouldn't this be "trunk/branches/upstream" ?

No it shouldn't.

Please take a look at
*) section "2. Repository Anatomy" of the same document, or
*) svn ls svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-perl/, or
*) http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-perl
to see the new strucnture (a.k.a. "layout 2" in
svn-buildpackage-lingo) of the repository.

> If the answer is yes then I have checked in a change, if the answer is no,
> well I guess I will have to revert. :)

ATM I see trunk/trunk and trunk/tags (but no trunk/branches) which
shouldn't be there.

(Ah, and the log says "Remove spuriously created trunk/branches/"
:-) - dmn)

 : :' :  debian: the universal operating system - http://www.debian.org/
   `-    Hailing frequencies open, Captain.