Re: RFS: libapache2-authenntlm-perl (updated package)

hi Hendrik

On Thu, Jul 12, 2007 at 12:42:24PM +0200, Hendrik Frenzel wrote:
> - - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable
> main contrib non-free
> - - dget
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libapache2-authenntlm-perl/libapache2-authenntlm-perl_0.02-4.dsc

i dont know wether it makes sense to remove the the Authen::SMB stuff with a
dpatch, rather than uploading a new re-packaged tarball with attaching .debian
to its version (of course you should then add some README.Debian-source to
document the changes done to the pristine upstream tarball).

Does MakeMaker have some function to ignore Makefile.PL's in sub directories,
so you could simply leave the Authen::SMB Code in there but dont build it?
(other than renaming the Makefile.PL within smb/, which should work too, but is
ugly).

Im not subscribed to -mentors so please CC.

bye,
    - michael