Re: libnetaddr-ip-perl

Julian Mehnle dijo [Wed, Jun 20, 2007 at 07:57:35AM +0000]:
> > this package is very outdated (more than 2 years old version 3.14 which
> > only supports IPv4). Is there any chance you could add this to your set
> > of maintained packages?
>
> I think the maintainer is MIA.
>
> I prepared an updated package:
>
>   http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=329644
>
> (It might need to be updated to the very latest release, though.)

FWIW, I checked with qa.debian.org, and he does look quite MIA. I'm
hijacking his package. I'll send another message to the list regarding
his other packages, but I'll be getting this one _now_ into the
group's repository. I'll check on the differences between his
packaging and yours patch, and will incorporate -probably- most of it.

Thanks!

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23