New upstream versions

Hi,

I have prepared new upstream versions of these packages:

libdbix-searchbuilder-perl     1.48-1
libmodule-versions-report-perl 0.03-1

Could somebody from the pkg-perl group please upload them?

I also svn-upgraded libopengl-perl, but the new upstream release (0.55)
includes major changes that conflict with the "alan1" patches we had in
0.54. The fix is probably just drop the old patches; it looks like the
new upstream version has more or less the same new functionality. If
somebody feels more familiar with the package, please have a look.

Niko Tyni   ntyni@iki.fi