If X does, then you get whatever value happens to be there.

GPSI Announces Market Attack Into $1 Trillion Market!

Global Payment Solutions
Symbol: GPSI
Price: $0.03

GPSI announced its plans to address the huge influx of immigrant workers
into the US that need banking solutions that they otherwise would not
qualify for. This market is expected to represent over $1 Trillion
dollars to be managed by 2008. GPSI provides viable solutions to this
market. This is hot, read the news and watch for more Monday! Get on
GPSI first thing Monday!

The title comes from a JavaOne session we did last year, which in turn
comes from a phrase I like to use. Neal Gafter: The closure is turned at
compile time into an instance of  the interface. That's why, when people
are creating big class libraries, a lot of what you're doing is
convention-based. It is incredibly powerful,  but the principal of least
power would suggest that where we can get away with PUT or  DELETE, we
do so.
Frank Sommers: What are the GWT compiler's current limitations in
translating Java code to JavaScript? It's part of how our metadata gets
inherited.
The server would then  reate the page at that URL, assuming it supports
PUT at all. So generally speaking you  use PUT to create a new document
when the client wants to choose the URL. Neal Gafter: You can receive a
closure in any parameter position.
That is a JavaScript file that runs on the client during the GWT
bootstrap process, and runs any of the logic needed on the client
browser to determine what their correct property values are. It takes
the  Runnable, and assigns it to a thread to run now, or as soon as  a
thread is available.
It gives you the ability to replace classes wholesale at compile time.
He then expressed the problem with the picture: The problem is that GET,
PUT, POST, and DELETE really are a minimal set.
The effects include static ones like shadows, spotlighting, and blur,
and dynamic effects like fades, cross-fades, glowing, and morphing.
He led the Jini Community's ServiceUI project,  whose ServiceUI API
became the de facto standard way to associate user interfaces to Jini
services. You have a convention for how you construct a class, you have
a convention for this or that, and there is no programmatic enforcement
of any of those conventions. If you want to PUT in a JPEG, PUT a JPEG.
Bill Venners: What makes a block of code a closure, instead of just a block of code? Neal Gafter: The syntax I just described, where you have
a function  declaration that looks like it has a block of code after it,
that's not legal syntax  today. Actually, you can, but not easily.
The methods pretty much are translated on a method-by-method basis.
Can you elaborate on that? We don't really have a lot in the way of
specific idioms we use on particular browsers at the compilation level.
You can run a generator which will spit out new classes that can be
subclasses of classes you've already defined in your project.
It has to be an interface, can't be a class? Bill Venners:  I could also
include in my POST a requested URL to PUT it at. Neal Gafter: There are
actually a few different answers to that question. Discuss this article
in the Articles Forum topic, The State of Swing.
You have a convention for how you construct a class, you have a
convention for this or that, and there is no programmatic enforcement of
any of those conventions.
The same is true for DELETE. If the block of code in the withLock
statement throws  some exceptions, you want the compiler to know that
those exceptions are  going to be propagated out from the withLock call.
Of  course all of this can be protected with usernames and passwords. If
you send that POST request  again, you could end up buying everything in
your cart a second time.
It creates an object that  implements that interface where the body of
the invoke method  does what the code inside the closure says it should
do.
You aren't sure, did the request get  through or not?
Discuss this article in the Articles Forum topic, Why PUT and DELETE?
The  only advantage of having it in the last parameter position is you
get to use the  special syntax that looks like a statement.
Scott Blum: The most difficult aspect is that Java's exact behavior is
very highly specified. PUT and DELETE can be repeated if necessary.
Closures Under the Covers Bill Venners: What happens under the covers?
If you want  to use this method, but you want to use a closure, because
of the convenience  of the syntax, you can.
You could  upload something, and I could be working on my version of the
same thing, and I could  PUT five seconds after you and accidentally
overwrite your changes, without ever  having  seen them.
Frank Sommers: What are the biggest differences in the JavaScript the
GWT generates for the various browsers?
In your talk, you showed  the interface that has an invoke method in it.
It takes the  Runnable, and assigns it to a thread to run now, or as
soon as  a thread is available. For example, we set up the constructor
function for Object, and set up a prototype that has just hashCode,
equals, and toString. One of the things you typically do with a thread pool is you submit a Runnable to it.
We can use that syntax to very quickly construct what an object would
look like in code, instead of having to explicitly assign every single
identifier. It would be  wrapped by the compiler in an interface type
when it's passed to the method  to which you pass it in as a parameter.
You have a convention for how you construct a class, you have a
convention for this or that, and there is no programmatic enforcement of
any of those conventions.
Any authentication credentials, username and password and so forth, are
part of the  HTTP header.