Re: New upstream versions

On Fri, 18 May 2007 22:28:40 -0400, Jose Luis Rivas Contreras wrote:

> > libextutils-f77-perl
> You mean this package?
> http://packages.qa.debian.org/libe/libextutils-f77-perl.html

Hm, yes.

> It's weird, I adopt it some time ago, in fact I'm the maintainer since
> the last upload and I was preparing the new upstream version...

Oh. Funny things happen ;-)

p.d.o (and apt-cache ...) show that you are the maintainer, and in
the Debian Perl Group's svn repository we seem to have a "parallel"
package with several changelog entries. Don't ask me why ...
(Probably it was orphaned again after the DPG adopted it. Or
something else ...)

> This package is in your database of packages of perl-pkg group?

Yup.
But I'll move it to the "attic" directory in a minute.

Sorry for the confusion, I guess there's something messed up in our
repo ...

 : :' :  debian: the universal operating system - http://www.debian.org/
   `-    NP: Sinéad O'Connor: Never Get Old