Re: XML::LibXML::Iterator

On Saturday 28 April 2007 01.38:25 Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> [...] if somebody feels the urge to
> > build a collection of perl packages to maintain he can have it (I'm not
> > much involved in perl packaging.)
>
> Umh... I see nobody has yet taken a stab at it - I can take it if you
> want/need it and feel it useful for our users - But if you let me list
> you as comaintainer. Mainly, because I don't even know what is it for,
> and... Well, I prefer to maintain things that I actually _care_ about
> ;-)

Thanks for the offer.  I'll just put you in as Uploader for now and move it
to public svn RSN(tm) (I'll send you an account), but as I said, I don't
expect much activity, and I won't do an upload just for that.

cheers
-- vbi

--
<doogie> in 1994, Erwin Unruh turned up at a c++ standardization
    meeting with a program that didn't compile, but which output a