Re: mod_perl documentation package question

On Sat, Mar 31, 2007 at 03:48:56PM -0400, Jose Luis Rivas Contreras wrote:

> libapache-mod-perl-doc-html ?
>
> And I don't know if libapache-mod-perl-doc already cover this, in
> description says:
>
> The mod_perl manual, in HTML and PDF form. Covers all aspects of one of
> the most popular
>  modules for Apache and Apache 2. This is also available at
> http://perl.apache.org/
>
> You should check that.

Yes.  You are right, it is the same thing.  The name threw me, however,
as I expected something like libapache2-mod-perl2-doc :-)

It is also not in Etch, because of this: http://bugs.debian.org/405560

Here is the removal of libpod-pom-perl:
http://packages.qa.debian.org/libp/libpod-pom-perl/news/20061230T233915Z.html

I wonder why that occurred.  Can anyone shed some light on that?

Regards,

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sánchez