Re: perl module for html2po

Mon, Mar 26, 2007 at 04:24:12PM +0200:  Xavier Oswald mangled some bits into this alignment:
> On 14:22 Mon 26 Mar     , Dominique Dumont wrote:
> > Xavier Oswald <x.oswald@free.fr> writes:
> >
> > > Im looking for a perl module to transform html to po
> >
> > po ? What's that ?
>
> po is the translation file used for free software.

Can you be more explicit? Is po an abbreviation for a package? Or for a tool or
technology like ps is for postscript? i.e. a2ps stands for ascii to postscript.

I am not certain this is relative to your issue but doing the following command
on my system shows a tool which might be helpful: xml2po

$ apropos po | grep trans

Test it on your system and see what you get.

	Jeremiah