Re: libimage-exif-perl_1.00.3-3_i386.changes REJECTED

On Sat, 03 Feb 2007 07:47:30 -0600, Carlo Segre wrote:

> Hmm, it looks like the previous packager did something different to
> produce the original tarball than you have done.

Ack.

> I know that yours is
> basically the CPAN upstream sinc that is how I got it.

No, I took the .orig.tar.gz from testing, i.e. the one from the
previous packager.

> I suggest that you just bump the version number to 1.00.3.1 or something
> and upload your version of the tarball.  After that any cahanges will at
> least be consistent.

Or you grab the tarball from testing then we don't have this version
bump.

I've just unpacked and diff'ed Image-EXIF-1.00.3.tgz and
libimage-exif-perl_1.00.3.orig.tar.gz (from testing) and they are
identical. I guess the difference is just in the compression or
something; the only visible difference is the name of the directory
it unpacks to.

 : :' :  debian: the universal operating system - http://www.debian.org/
   `-    NP: Peter Ratzenbeck: No Rainbow Today