Re: NMU of yaz

On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 17:41:44 +0100, Vincent Danjean wrote:

> > What are your further plans? Upload to unstable at some point?
> Yes, after the release. Yaz is a library and I do not know its
> development enough to be sure that rdepends would not be broken.

Alright.

> So I let the current libyaz2 in unstable (so that rdepends can
> be rebuilt if needed) and I will upload it to unstable after the
> release (if the maintainer does not do it himself)

Sounds reasonable.

BTW:

$ apt-cache rdepends libyaz2
libyaz2
Reverse Depends:
  libyaz2-dev
  libnet-z3950-zoom-perl
  yaz
  tellico
  libyaz2-dev
  libnet-z3950-perl

indicates that tellico is the only package outside your scope.

> > If you'd like tp upload it to experimental too just go ahead!
> I think I will do it, so that we can test Koha with the experimental
> packages.

Sounds good.
(Please close #367007 in the changelog, I've left this for the time
of uploading.)

 : :' :  debian: the universal operating system - http://www.debian.org/
   `-    NP: Eagles