Your opinions on low-NMU treshold

There have been a couple of mentions in the recent thread in
debian-project [1] (specifically this one [2]) of the LowThresholdNmu
maintainer list [3]. In short, in order to make RC bug squashing
faster, the maintainers which agree that their packages don't have to
go through the 7-day delay queue usually used for NMUs sign up and
allow for people to act fast.

I have signed up a long time ago - But by far, most of my packages
belong to the pkg-perl group. How do you feel regarding this proposal?
Should we sign up the whole group for expedite NMUing? Or should I
note that it applies only for my _other_ packages, not for those
group-maintained with this group?

Greetings,

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2006/07/threads.html

[2] http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2006/07/msg00195.html