libmail-spf-query-perl 1:1.999.1-3

Hi all,

currently there are at least two packages providing the `spfquery` tool:
the "libmail-spf-query-perl" package and the "spfquery" package (the
latter of which is based on libspf2).  (I am also working on a "libmail-
spf-perl" package for the Mail::SPF Perl module, which is supposed to be
the successor of Mail::SPF::Query and will also bring its own version of
an `spfquery` tool.)

I think it would be a good idea to have those packages use the alternatives
system instead of conflicting with each other.  So I updated the libmail-
spf-query-perl in the DPG's Subversion repo for a 1:1.999.1-3 release to
use the alternatives system.  (I am also going to contact the maintainer
of the "spfquery" package and submit an according patch.)

Please consider uploading libmail-spf-query-perl 1:1.999.1-3.

Thanks,
Julian.