Re: RFA for some perl modules

On Sun, 26 Nov 2006 23:32:24 +0200, Niko Tyni wrote:

> > * libconvert-binhex-perl and libsys-syslog-perl still have problems
> > with the tests ...
> I just fixed these.

Great!

> The problem with libconvert-binhex-perl is CPAN
> #8983 with a trivial fix.

*looking*
I could have sworn that I've tried that myself. Hm ...

> The libsys-syslog-perl failing tests need a
> running syslogd for a writable /dev/log file, and they are now skipped
> if necessary.

Great; I failed to get /dev/log in a pbuilder chroot (no surprise
syslogd didn't start there ;-))

Thanks!

> The libconvert-binhex-perl original tarball was not pristine, it contained
> two copies of the upstream tree. I changed the upstream version to
> 1.119+pristine, so that a new original tarball can be uploaded.

Oops, thanks for spotting this!

> > The floor is open for further checks/uploads of these packages ;-)
> I think they are ready for uploading now.

Thanks!

 : :' :  debian: the universal operating system - http://www.debian.org/
   `-    NP: Ryan Adams: You Will Always Be The Same