Re: Mass-commit: XS-Vcs-Svn in debian/control

Hi Gunnar,

On Wed, 04 Oct 2006, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm modifying all of our modules' trunk/debian/control files, adding
> the XS-Vcs-Svn to them all - This message is only in case you miss the
> SVN commit notice :)

But you made a mistake... the path of the anonymous svn URL doesn't start
with "svn".

This is wrong:
XS-Vcs-Svn: svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-perl/packages/libdbd-pg-perl/trunk/

This is right:
XS-Vcs-Svn: svn://svn.debian.org/pkg-perl/packages/libdbd-pg-perl/trunk/

I suppose the problem is present in all packages.

Raphaël Hertzog