Re: Interested to join the debian perl team

Xavier Oswald dijo [Sat, Nov 04, 2006 at 03:16:01PM +0100]:
> Hi,
>
> I'm interested in joining the team, I'm going to maintain 2 perl modules as you
> can see my two RFS ;)
> - libauthen-simple-perl
> - libauthen-simple-pam-perl
> (...)
> If it is possible to get an account, my nick is : xaviero-guest

Hi!

Welcome in - I'm adding you to the group now. I'd like to sponsor your
packages, but I'm a bit in a hurry (late to have lunch with the family
;-) ), so if you or somebody else can import your packages into our
repository (and possibly upload them), please do so. I'd just like to
ask you to put the Debian Perl group as the maintainer, and list you
(and whoever else signs up for it) as uploader, and to check your
building procedure complies with what we usually do (i.e. not skipping
tests, not blindly calling -$(MAKE) clean, etc).

Greetings,

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23