Re: IRC chan ?

Alexis Sukrieh dijo [Tue, Oct 03, 2006 at 09:26:40AM +0200]:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm wondering if there is an "official" #debian-perl chan somewhere...
> I've took a look at OFTC and freenode and there isn't.
>
> I would like to have such a chan with other members of the Debian Perk
> Group, in order to sync our work...
>
> What about using #debian-perl on OFTC ?

Ok, count me in. I participate very seldom in IRC channels, but I'll
be dropping by every now and then. And, of course, even if in no IRC
channels, I'm almost always logged into IRC during my work day, so
feel free to ping me if there is anything worth our collective
attention.

Greetings,

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23