Re: PWD -> CURDIR

On Wed, Sep 27, 2006 at 05:04:16PM +0200, gregor herrmann wrote:
> Niko fixed a bug in libtext-csv-perl by replacing PWD with CURDIR
> (#389707).
> A short grep shows that PWD is also used in the following packages:

(40 packages snipped)

> I guess this should be fixed too?!

Yes. For arch-dependent packages, this is a time bomb that has
already hit these:

libtext-csv-perl
libplot-perl
libset-object-perl
libopengl-perl

I just cloned the libtext-csv-perl grave bug.

This one currently FTBFS because of this

libtime-piece-perl

These haven't been rebuilt yet after the sudo change:

libcrypt-rijndael-perl
libunicode-map-perl

I'll file serious bugs for these shortly.

The issue is not quite as serious for the 32 remaining arch-independent
packages on the list, but they certainly should be fixed too.

Hm. Maybe lintian could check for uninitialized usage of $(PWD)...

libanydata-perl
libcgi-xml-perl
libcgi-xmlapplication-perl
libcgi-xmlform-perl
libchart-perl
libcrypt-cbc-perl
libcurses-widgets-perl
libdata-dumper-simple-perl
libdbd-anydata-perl
libdbd-csv-perl
libdbix-xml-rdb-perl
libdbix-xmlmessage-perl
liberror-perl
libfile-which-perl
libfortune-perl
libgetopt-argvfile-perl
libhtml-clean-perl
libio-multiplex-perl
libmime-lite-perl
libmime-types-perl
libnet-irc-perl
libparse-yapp-perl
libperl6-export-perl
libperl6-form-perl
libperl6-slurp-perl
libroman-perl
libsql-statement-perl
libstring-escape-perl
libtext-format-perl
libtext-reform-perl
libtree-redblack-perl
libunicode-maputf8-perl

These two have been removed from unstable, so I moved them into attic/:

libdbd-ram-perl
liblocale-codes-perl

Niko Tyni	ntyni@iki.fi