Re: libxml-atom-perl Debian package

Hi Tim,

Great, I will upload it to our SVN repository later in the week, or one of the other members can do it sooner.

Carlo

On Mon, 21 Aug 2006, Tim Peeler wrote:

On Sat, Aug 19, 2006 at 11:09:34AM -0500, Carlo Segre wrote:

Hi:

I noticed that there is a new version of XML::Atom on CPAN.  It will fix a
testing problem in one of the packages which is maintained by the Debian
Perl Group.  Would you consider uploading the new version (0.22)?
Alternatively, if you would like to pass the maintenance of this package
to the Debian Perl Group, we have a number of very active mainteiners who
will be happy to keep it up to date.

Carlo

Hi Carlo,

If someone in the DPG would like to take over that would be great.  I've
been a lot short on time recently and neglecting smaller packages.

Thanks,
Tim

--
Carlo U. Segre -- Professor of Physics