Re: Questions concerning packages (not) in svn

* libmail-audit-perl:
There's 2.1-5sarge4 instable, nothing in testing and unstable. And
then there's 2.1-6 in our repository. Seems like a historic relic.
Oh, and there's a rather new watch file in the repository. Hm.

Any "historians" can shed some light on this package?

Mmm, it seems like I uploaded the package in the early days, but then never got around to getting it sponsored in. Certainly a relic :)

I'm not involved in the DPG as much as I'd like to, nowadays. Sorry about the leftover, please adopt or remove.

Regards,

Allard Hoeve