Re: adding packages to pkg-perl?

On Tue, 2006-08-08 at 00:03 -0500, Carlo Segre wrote:

> Did you want to continue maintaining them or just pass them to the group?

pkg-perl would be the primary maintainer and I'll be the secondary one.
I'll continue to work on them though (2 of them have new upstreams). The
main reason I want to add them to pkg-perl is I may be going away from
the net for 3 months soon and they may need new upstreams or something
in that time (quite unlikely though).

--
bye,
pabs