Hi, if you don't need the job don't open this message. Offers from Bestjobs.

Our company is looking for highly organized and responsible people to work as our escrow operators. This campaign is held due to our company's expansion of services and the network of offices worldwide.
Right now the vacancy of escrow operator is available in our company.
The position escrow operator demands from you skills of work with a computer and knowledge of work escrow services. Work is home-based. There is a prospect of career growth. If you meet all the requirements for the escrow operator, your job will be in receiving the finance and the goods from our clients, including the various companies, handling and allocating the finance and the goods. Instructions will be received from our office coordinator. Your earnings depend on you: the better you consult with the work - the faster your salary grows and more likely you can promote in our company.

Candidate requirements

    * Must be 21 or older.
    * Willingness to work from home, take responsibility, set up and achieve goals
    * Ability to create good administrative reporting
    * Prior customer service experience is a good benefit, but not a must
    * Honesty, responsibility and promptness in operations
    * Effective interaction with customers
    * Familiar to working online, Internet and e-mail skills
    * The ability of stable communication with our company and on-time and detailed reporting
    * One or several personal bank accounts needed.

Requirements to escrow operator:

    * Reception and daily accomplishment of instructions from office coordinator. In order to do that, it is necessary to check e-mail several times a day and to answer phone calls during the agreed time.
    * You should maintain an account (accounts) in banks for acceptance of money from our clients and open your personal bank accounts on office operator's demand for the needs of our company.
    * We offer competitive compensation, including base salary, commission, and expense reimbursement. Approximate number of transactions per week depends only on your skills.
    * The Employer will pay to the Employee compensation at the rate of $30,000.00 per year+bonuses every month, with payouts once a month the day the Agreement comes in force.

General: This job will allow you to:

    * Increase available personal time
    * Achieve financial independence in half the normal time (1-3 hours per day)
    * Interact and associate with other members in order to benefit from their knowledge and experiences
    * Develop high self-respect and esteem.
    * Develop communication and business skills essential for work in other spheres.
    * Receive additional awards and bonuses for good-quality and accurate work.

Are you sure that you are able to work for us and are you willing to start working with us? If so just send us your resume/cv and you'll be contacted by our regional manager.

Sincerely Yours,
BestJobs Team