Re: Reorganizing our repository

Eduard Bloch wrote:
> Did you try that? Sorry, there is no offense implied, but have you
> tested it before claiming such stuff?
> That is exactly the scenario that you presented to me in the early alpha
> stages of svn-buildpackage and which I have implemented.

No, I had no idea you had implemented it. It's not documented on the man
pages:

svn-inject(1):

       -l     Layout type. 1 (default) means package/{trunk,tags,branches,...}
              scheme, 2 means the {trunk,tags,branches,...}/package scheme.  2
              is not implemented yet.
                 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

svn-upgrade(1):

       The  repository
       filesystem tree must be in the format created by svn-inject.

I'm glad that it's implemented, if you say it is..

> yes, I see what you mean now after trying svn-upgrade with the new
> layout. But if you do not report the problem then the problem does not
> exist (from maintainers POV).

I've never used svn-buildpackage or svn-upgrade since writing that so I don't
know what problem you're referring to.

--
see shy jo