Re: Reorganizing our repository

Joachim Breitner dijo [Tue, Aug 01, 2006 at 09:23:47PM +0200]:
> Maybe this can be achieved by tweaking the deb-layout files
> svn-buildpackage creates? I also think to recall that the docs to
> svn-buildpackage once mentioned a "directory structure switch" that
> would allow to select the layout you proposed. In that case, a kind
> request to Eduard Bloch might help.

Yes, I kind-of-expected that while skimming the man page when I wrote
my message - I'm Cc:ing Eduard. Eduard, could you please take a look
at this thread [1] and tell us how far are we from svn-buildpackage's
operation? How would you think this proposed logic would fit in its
working?

> BTW, I just made you Project Admin on the alioth project, too. And don't
> pretend you don't deserve it :-)

Wow, thanks! :) Given my activity in the group in the last couple of
months, I can perfectly pretend I don't deserve it - But I
won't. Thanks, I'll keep doing my best.

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-perl/2006/08/msg00003.html

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23