Re: RFS: 4 Perl libraries

Jonas Genannt <jonasge@gmx.net> writes:

> I am searching for sponsors for the following libraries:

> #357351: ITA: libfile-find-rule-perl -- Alternative interface to File::Find
> #348953: ITA: libparams-callbackrequest-perl -- Functional and object-oriented callback architectur
> #348952: ITA: libmasonx-interp-withcallbacks-perl -- Mason callback support via Params::CallbackRequest
> #348951: ITA: libcache-mmap-perl -- shared data cache using memory mapped files

> You can find source and the packages here:
> http://jonas.capi2name.de/debian-upload/

> All Packages are lintian clean.

Hi Jonas,

I've noticed that you're maintaining a lot of Perl packages.  Have you
considered joining the pkg-perl group and co-maintaining them in the
shared Alioth repository?  Among other things, it can make it easier to
find sponsors since it's quicker and faster to check packages when they
can be pulled from a standard repository.