libterm-readline-gnu-perl issues (#236018 et al.)

Hi,

background: there's an issue with Term::Readline::Gnu and the Perl
debugger, where piping output to a pager and then quitting it results
in a segfault.

This is #236018 (and #233522), and it basically happens because perl5db.pl
saves and restores STDOUT without Term::Readline::Gnu knowing.

I fixed it with a bit of a kludge inside Term::Readline::Gnu, but the
fix turned out to have a side effect: now readline() is segfaulting
with PERLIO=stdio.  This is #350991, and I came up with an even more
kludgy patch that seems to fix this. Now I'm afraid it will have more
side effects.

The upstream maintainter of Term::Readline::Gnu hasn't commented on the
first patch at all (CPAN #16440).

I'm wondering if this is the right way to proceed after all, or whether I
should rather revert the patch for #236018 and blame the perl debugger.
This is reported at rt.perl.org as #37781 and #22758. A possible fix
for perl5db.pl was suggested on perl5-porters in [1].