Re: ITP: libevent-rpc-perl -- Event based transparent Client/Server RPC framework

On Sat, Apr 15, 2006 at 08:13:06PM +0200, gregor herrmann wrote:

> I'm going to package libevent-rpc-perl for the Debian Perl Group.

I've svn-injected the package already.

There are still 2 questions/issues both concerning debian/rules:

* lintian reported character problems in the manpages caused by the
  character 'ö' in the author's name. I inserted
    sed -i -e 's/ö/\\\[:o\]/' $(TMP)/usr/share/man/man3/*
  in the install-stamp target and the results look good.  Is this a
  correct approach?

* The package builds in my normal environment but not in a pbuilder
  chroot because some tests fail. For the moment I wrote
    -$(MAKE) test
  (i.e. prefixed the make with the dash) as a workaround but I guess
  that's not very elegant ...

Any help/fixes/hints/checks/uploads are highly welcome!

 : :' :  infos zur usenet-hierarchie at.*: http://www.usenet.at/
   `-    NP: Maryse Nicolai: n/a