Help, better description

Hello,

I am kindly asking for help, take look at:

It's about libtest-use-ok-perl, new package. I am packing this because I need this module to keep dependency and upload new version of libcatalyst-perl.

I usually use description provided by upstream developers but in this case Marc is right, description is not really useful. I've took description from:

http://search.cpan.org/~autrijus/Test-use-ok-0.01/lib/Test/use/ok.pm

Could someone help and provide better/fixed short and long description? I know what this module do but as not native english it's quite hard to me write proper description.

My proposition:

Package: Better replacement for Test::More::use_ok

Test::use::ok is improved version of Test::More::use_ok. It don't demand from user to remember about putting 'use_ok' in BEGIN clause.
.
With this module, simply change all use_ok in test scripts to 'use ok', and they will be executed at BEGIN time. The explicit space after use makes it clear that this is a single compile-time action.

  eloy
--

       jak to dobrze, że są oceany - bez nich byłoby jeszcze smutniej