Now able to do package uploads

Hello folks,

I'm already a member of the pkg-perl group in Alioth as rra-guest, but
hadn't done much while I was working on the NM process.  I've now been
approved as a Debian developer and am willing to help do uploads,
co-maintain packages, etc.

Could the relevant person add me (rra) to Alioth?  (You can remove
rra-guest as well; I need to figure out how to get that account deleted,
since I don't need it any more.)

After that's been done, I can help with package uploads; are there any
already in the repository that people were waiting on someone to upload?