Re: libtk-pod-perl update ready to upload

Gunnar:

Thanks for the corrections. I made the mistake of not double checking the build with pbuilder this time. However, when I build the new version is seems to show the same error for Pod::Simple so that should be included in the Build-Depends as well. My question is if the same packages need to be included in the Depends: as well. After all if they are necessary to build the package, perhaps they are also necessary for its execution. Is there an automatic way of getting these included or is a manual insertion required?

As for the change to the clean rule, I will make these changes to all of the modules I am working on.

Carlo