getting back (again)

Hi there,

Some time ago I told you that I would like to join the group. I've tried
do register to Alioth but for some weird reason I didn't received the
confirmation e-mail. I was somewhat busy with many things and didn't
work that much with packaging for some time.

This time I've successfully registered to alioth (terceiro-guest), and
would like to join the team. I've already a package in the archive
(libimage-rsvg-perl), which I'd like to add to group maintaining, and
apply suggestions by Gunnar [0].

[0] http://lists.debian.org/debian-perl/2005/03/msg00003.html

I have also a pretty ready package (html2latex, which splits in
html2latex and libhtml-latex-perl binaries) to add.

Can anyone add me to the project group on alioth? Then I'll begin adding
those packages to the repository.

--
Antonio S. de A. Terceiro <asaterceiro@inf.ufrgs.br>
http://www.inf.ufrgs.br/~asaterceiro