Re: dh-make-perl

Well, thanks for staying on me about this, I'm a little distracted these
days...

[...]
A mailing list will be created on Alioth in 6-24 hours
and you are the list administrator.

This list is: dh-make-perl-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org

Your mailing list info is at:

[...]

Give it a little and it'll be up, I just created it.

Chris