Re: Debian Perl Group activity ping

On 4/17/05, Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I'm just checking who of the Debian Perl Group members are currently
> active (i.e. follow the list and/or work on something).
>
> Especially I would like to know which active members are Debian
> Developers, so we can spread the sponsoring load a bit. There are four
> packages by Carlo and one by Russ to be uploaded.

pong!

I'm planning move my 5 perl modules to svn.d.o and adding a metainfo
subdirectory to pkg-perl right now, i hope to discuss and update the
pkg-perl documentation too. More information on a new thread in some
minutes.

btw, thank you for adding stratus username at alioth and feel free to
remove stratus-guest. If you need a signed mail to process this
request let me know.

Thanks,
Gustavo Franco