Re: new pkg: libcrypt-simple-per

> Is the source package available?  It's hard to judge packaging and
> impossible to sponsor a package from just the deb.

here is the archive from where i generate the deb:
matrixhasu.altervista.org/debian/libcrypt-simple-perl.tar.bz2

> > I'd like some advice about the package, something to correct / add (I
> > know, man page missing) and some other packaging tips.
>
> Usually man pages are handled for you automatically by Perl unless the
> module doesn't contain any perldoc documentation (which is unusual).

I supposed something like this, since inside lib i found something
similar to a man page, but I don't know how to generate such manpage.

Thanks for your help.

--
Sandro Tosi (aka Morpheus, matrixhasu)
My (little) site: http://matrixhasu.altervista.org/