RFS: new upstream of libemail-simple-perl

Hi,

While packaging WWW::Topica, I found that I needed a newer upstream of
libemail-simple-perl, so I've created an NMU of it:

http://www.cpan.org/modules/by-module/Email/Email-Simple-1.92.tar.gz
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi/libemail-simple-perl_1.92-0.1.diff.gz?bug=329533;msg=10;att=1

Would anyone be able to sponsor it?

PS: If anyone would like to sponsor WWW::Topica (topica.com mailing list
archives scraper), that would be good. Counting it's dependencies, there
are 5 packages to upload, I'm hoping not to have to file an ITP for each
of them (WWW::Topica one is #343403).

PPS: I used the excellent dh-make-perl-all to create these packages and
then cleaned them up. Someone should persuade the dh-make-perl
maintainer to upload the patch:

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi/dh-make-perl-all.patch?bug=342751;msg=15;att=1

--
bye,