XS packages missing ${shlibs:Depends}

Hi,

just fixed four packages in SVN that didn't have a ${shlibs:Depends}
although they contain XS code. They are:

libimage-librsvg-perl
libcrypt-rijndael-perl
libunicode-string-perl
libunicode-map-perl

I made a few other small updates to the packages while I was it.
I think they need an upload - especially libimage-librsvg-perl, as it
now has quite many new dependencies.

Note that there's a new upstream version of libunicode-string-perl
available. I didn't import it yet, as it's still relatively new (from
late October), and the package's reverse depends list is quite long.
YMMV.

Could somebody please check these and upload them?

Niko