2 packages ready to upload

I have been asked by Dirk Eddelbuetel to have the group adopt two of his perl packages. I have uploaded them to the svn server and they are ready for upload. They both check out lintian clean. The first one has an RC bug and needs to be uploaded soon.

libtk-png-perl
http://www.cpan.org/modules/by-module/Tk/Tk-PNG-2.005.tar.gz

 This Perl module provides an extension for Perl-Tk which supplies a
 PNG format loader for the Photo image widget.

libdbd-odbc-perl
http://www.cpan.org/modules/by-module/DBD/DBD-ODBC-1.13.tar.gz

 This Perl5 module provides DBI (Database independent interface for Perl)
 connectivity using ODBC (Open DataBase Connectivity).

As soon as someone modifies the debian/control file and uploads them, I will tag the release.

Thanks,

Carlo

--
Carlo U. Segre -- Professor of Physics