Re: taking over 2 packages

(reposting, this time with valid recipients. Sorry for the dupes --edd)

Perlers,

Following up on this post by Carlo

On 20 June 2005 at 23:39, Carlo Segre wrote:

| I have been asked by Dirk Eddelbuetel to have the group adopt two of his
| perl packages.  I have uploaded them to the svn server and they are ready
| for upload.  They both check out lintian clean.
|
| libtk-png-perl
| http://www.cpan.org/modules/by-module/Tk/Tk-PNG-2.005.tar.gz
[...]
| libdbd-odbc-perl
| http://www.cpan.org/modules/by-module/DBD/DBD-ODBC-1.13.tar.gz

|   This Perl5 module provides DBI (Database independent interface for Perl)
|   connectivity using ODBC (Open DataBase Connectivity).
|

| As soon as someone modifies the debian/control file and uploads them, I
| will tag the release.

DBD::ODBC has a FTBFS reported by Matt in #319567 (and also see Steve's
follow-up).  I had emailed across town to Carlo but haven't heard -- he may
be at a conference, or on vacation.  So could someone please make the simple
change, rebuild and upload (once ftp-master is back, of course) ?

Many thanks to all,  Dirk

--
Statistics: The (futile) attempt to offer certainty about uncertainty.
         -- Roger Koenker, 'Dictionary of Received Ideas of Statistics'