Re: RFA - 3 perl packages

On Thu, Jun 16, 2005 at 12:46:06AM +0200, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
>I do want to kick some packages from my list, so here I start with 3
>perl packages, so if anyone here wants to take them for the perl group -
>please go ahead and upload them - a short mail to me that they are
>away now would be nice. :)
>
>libterm-readkey-perl
>libterm-readline-gnu-perl
>libterm-readline-perl-perl

Given that these are dependencies of perl it would be nice if these were
actively maintained (the perl package suggests both readline packages
for the debugger, readkey is an indirect dependency).

If someone in the perl group was willing to take these on that would be
much appreciated.

Joerg, as a last resort I'll take these at the end of the month.

--bod