Re: Could Tk::PNG be packaged by Stephen or the Debian Perl team ?

OK, once it is in, I will grab it and put it in the Debian-Perl group.

Carlo

On Tue, 10 May 2005, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:

On 9 May 2005 at 23:57, Carlo Segre wrote:

| I will try to work on this later this week.  If anyone else gets to it
| before me, let me know.

Thanks Carlo -- I packaged it on Sunday, it is currently in Incoming/.
I'd be happy to let you maintain it, though, if you want. Packaging was
trivial with dh-make-perl plus some hand-editing in debian/control.

Dirk

--
Carlo U. Segre -- Professor of Physics
Illinois Institute of Technology