getting back, with libimage-rsvg-perl

Hi,

Sorry for taking so long to come back with this. I was very busy the
last month. :-/

After some confusion (most by myself) [0,1,2], the libimage-rsvg-perl
went into Debian archive.

[0] http://lists.debian.org/debian-perl/2005/03/msg00001.html
[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-perl/2005/03/msg00026.html
[2] http://lists.debian.org/debian-perl/2005/03/msg00028.html

I would like to join the package-perl efforts, and put
libimage-rsvg-perl for pkg-perl subversion repository and make it
collectively maintained, as suggested by Gunnar.

I've already registered in alioth, and I'm waiting for the confirmation
e-mail to activate my account: terceiro-guest . I'll read the docs at
http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/ as soon as I can.

Gunnar, could you upload the package with the changes you made to the
subversion repository?

--
Antonio S. de A. Terceiro <asaterceiro@inf.ufrgs.br>
http://www.inf.ufrgs.br/~asaterceiro